Tuesday 19 July 2016

16 week pregnancy update.


Here's my 16 week update, I didn't do a 15 week update as really nothing had changed. At 16 weeks I'm feeling much better, for the most part the nausea has gone and I have a bit more energy - although that could be down to the sunshine we've had recently. 

I feel huge although I realise I'm not and that I'm just going to get way way bigger, baby is moving around lots and appears to have a little routine, although I don't get much time to sit and "feel" baby move I do try to have a couple of minute in the morning and evening to check in with the baby if you like. I'm now starting to be able to feel where the baby is and have had a wonky bump when he or she is on one side. 

We have a gender scan on Saturday and we are so excited, we both think we are having a girl, I don't know why but we do. It will be interesting to see if we are right, we both though we were having a boy with Harry and we were right so we shall see, I'm genuinely not fussed about what the gender is at all we both just want a happy healthy baby that sleeps - as many of you will no Harry wasn't a sleeper for the first 19 months of his life. 

Cravings have really started now but I'm
Mostly craving pizza with BBQ sauce, chicken sandwiches and any fruit that's red. So not all unhealthy. 

I weighed myself every week when I was pregnant with Harry, I have only weighed myself once this time around as I don't want to get hung up on "weight gain" . 

I'm sleeping really well which is the opposite of whe I was pregnant witn H,  I'm enjoying this pregnancy a lot more now I've reached 16 weeks, I feel that I've settled down all my anxietys. 

That's all to report for this week, I will write a "gender reveal" update next week when we have had time to tell all our loved ones first. 

Take care and I'll talk to you in my next post. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment