Friday 1 July 2016

14 week pregnancy update



14 weeks already! I'd like to say it's flown by but it really hasn't, morning sickness and fatigue have been present from pretty much day one and unfortunately they are still around now.. Anxiety has been a major factor too after looking a baby at 11 weeks early this year and then discovering that we had also lost a twin from this pregnancy too. 

All that being said we feel very positive and we are really starting to enjoy pregnancy and all the excitement having a baby brings. I'm feeling lots of movement, especially in the evenings and it totally melts my heart. I've really looking forward to my husband being able to feel some big kicks soon too.. 

Sharing this pregnancy with my husband is wonderful just like it was when I was pregnant with our son Harry, however now I have the added bonus of sharing it with Harry too... When asked "what's in mummy's tummy" Harry shouts baby and points at my tummy, it's possibly the cutest thing ever. 

My energy is slowly coming back this week and the sickness is slightly less so that good. My bump as up can see is already rather large and I'm loving it, (although I miss sleeping on my tummy!) 

All in all everything feels very positive and I'm starting to relax. I've been craving any red fruit and pizza so sort of healthy. No idea of a gender as yet but assuming a boy as I already have a boy and I suppose I see myself as a mamma of boys.. But time will tell... 

By for now xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment