Wednesday 18 May 2016

Change lies ahead.

Hello to my probably one reader, who lets face it is probably my mother, I've never asked her if she reads my blog or not because if I'm honest I'm not sure if I'd be happy with either answer. If the answer was yes then I'd feel as if she was reading my diary, and if she said no then I'd think "hang on I'm your only child who you should devote all your energy and focus on because I'm your life" (that's not really how I feel but you know what I mean). 

I digress, I've been thinking that I need to make a change, a change to my blog, I'm not happy with any aspect of it, from the way it looks to the content. I mostly have mad grammar and spelling mistakes nobody has picked me up on this hence why I think that my mum is probably my only reader... So I'm thinking do I have a complete change, delete this vlog and start a new one? Or do I allow the change to happen to my original blog so that there is a progression of my getting better at "blogging". 

I like writing, not that I can call this writing, in fact it's not even typing because I'm doing it on my phone on an app. How lazy. However I still like writing, I even like writing shopping lists, but what I really like is writing with a lovely pen and that really nice paper, you know the stuff that really soaks up the ink... That's my favourite, I have terrible handwriting it looks like constipated spiders have run through ink and then all over the page... I think I'm the only person who can read it, except for my dad because he too has dreadful handwriting, although I love his writing because he's my dad and I've got quite a lot of hero worship for him if I'm honest. 

So what do you think one reader? Can you let me know what I should do, I would like to blog more and be more open and honest in my writing/typing/tapping at my phone screen, d like to write about some of the stuff that pops into my head because really if just like to remember it. I'd like to use my blog as a sort of therapy, to mull things over... I'd also like to have a go at being a bit witty although this might be an abortion set too high. I'm not very good at technology, I haven't even mastered Internet banking so I'm somewhat stuck in the dark ages, but I'd like to learn and I'm quite enthusiastic in an annoying sort of way. 

Anyone going to sign off now as I need to mop floors, hang out washing, dust and clean a bathroom in the 5 minutes before my small child wakes up. 

Catch you soon Sophie x


No comments:

Post a Comment