Wednesday 17 December 2014

Favourites of 2014


I thought that over the last couple of weeks of 2014 that I would blog about some of my favourites of the year. 

I'm going to start with something that my husband got me for last Christmas. My Red Carpet Manicure Gel Polish Pro Kit. I love love love LOVE this product! 

For as long as I can remember I have loved having my nails painted, however living in the countryside and being horse obsessed from the age of two it's been rather difficult to keep my nails looking as I would like them too. Over the years I have paid £25 plus once every two weeks for professional gel nails, I gave up doing this when I was living on my own with my horse and my dog (the horse didn't come in the house!) and money was tight. When my husband and I first started seeing one another I began painting my nails once more, and then that Christmas he got me the Gel Polish Pro Kit by Red Carpet Manicure, and my nails changed forever! I can now have painted gel nails 100% of the time. 

So in this time life has changed allot, but these gel nails have stood up to horses and babies! And even giving birth where I was in a birthing pool for hours! On average the gel lasts between 10-14 days depending on how OCD I'm being or how quickly my nails grow. 


This Gel nail kit is easy to use and affordable, the different colours are around the same price as other high end nail varnishes like OPI and Essie (both I love) the kit comes with easy to follow instructions and its fool proof. I was shocked at how easy it was to apply the first time and I am by no means an expert in painting my nails (in fact quite the opposite!) I cannot sing the praises of this kit more, I am a busy mum of one and don't get much time to do my nails and the nails certainly get tested! 


If you like having your nails done then I would really recommend looking into purchasing the Red Carpet Manicure, Gel Polish Pro Kit. They have both a UK and a USA web address to make things easy. 

I hope you've enjoyed this blog, and I hope that if you decide to try this out that you are as happy with it as I am! 

I would also like to say that I haven't been paid to do this as an advert this is purely my opinion from using it myself for the past year. 



3 comments:

  1. Sounds great
    I've used Nails inc religiously for the last 4 years, colours like Victora, Nior & Molton street being my favs,
    I'm lucky to get breakfast bowls washed and school run done without a chip,
    Always have the bottle in my bag not even just incase it's a must, so will be trying as soon as,
    Do you know the best stockist or recommend looking online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it as a christmas gift, the husbando brought it direct from Red Carpet Manicure, google it but make sure you have the uk web address.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete