Sunday 21 December 2014

Selfie Saturday


So this is just a short blog post of my selfie Saturday, I'm thinking of making this a regular slot on the blog, let me know what you guys think and if you would like to see more of this sort of thing!


Firstly let me apologise for my very squinty eyes it was incredibly sunny this Saturday. 

Here I'm wearing a jumper from white stuff, jeans are Gap 1969 forever skinny and boots are from a company called sharopody, underneath my jumper I am also wearing a long sleeved Tshirt from white stuff's basic range. 

Allthough it was super sunny it was freezing cold and I was glad to get back inside in the warm, and then off out for lunch with my gorgeous family and in laws. 

Here is a pic from while we were out at lunch. 

I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend, and have a lovely week. 

Catch up with you soon lovelies 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment