Monday 29 December 2014

If you go down to the woods today....


Today we have had the first "normal" day after the Christmas period (sad face that Christmas is over)
We spent the morning at home as we hadn't had a calm morning at home for nearly a week! Harry has been napping our bed over the Christmas period as its a treat so he needed to get back into sleeping in his cot in his own room before we do the big change to him sleeping in his own room at night next week! (This is so bittersweet) 

After our nice calm morning of taking naps, doing some jobs, drinking coffee and generally relaxing we headed off to our local forest for a long walk with our three dogs. It's been a gorgeous day here in norfolk, cold and bright. We put Harry in his baby carrier (that kills my shoulders) he absolutely loves the outdoors just like his mummy and daddy. 


I absolutely love days like these, the no makeup, no fuss just family days. These days are the ones I cherish most, the ones I will look back on and smile when I'm an old lady. 

The dogs had a great time, going to the Forrest is just an excuse for the dogs to be naughty somewhere else! 

The husband took his camera (all pictures on my blog are taken by him) and took this very serious yet handsome selfie. 


I hope that for those of you who are back to work that your work days aren't too bad, and for those who are still off work or stay at home parents like me I hope that you are still enjoying some of the Christmas feeling, I know I certainly am! 

As always I hope that you have enjoyed this blog post, please feel free to comment, I'd love to know what you lovelies have been up to. 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment