Tuesday 2 December 2014

Here goes...


Hi, hello and welcome, I'm not 100% sure how to start this, I'm new to this blogging lark and after much thought about doing this (about 3 years) I have finally decided to go for it and start my very own blog. So here goes.

Id like to start this by saying any opinions or products I mention on this blog are purely my own. I also dont wish to offend anyone with anything that I write, and please be patient with me as I'm new!

I will start by introducing myself, my name is Sophie I am a happily married mother of one. This blog is going to be a place where I talk about my life as a mother and a wife, things that I do and products that I have used. I hope to cover subjects to do with motherhood, beauty and ways to be happy with the simple things in life, and just general life really I suppose.

My aim is to blog twice a week to begin with, as a mother of a 6 month old baby boy I don't have much time to sit and write, however over the coming weeks I hope to increase my blog posts to keep up with whatever my audience wishes to read  (If anyone wishes to read it! so far I think my main audience will be my husband and I'm not sure that counts!)

So if you have read this thank you, and I will be back very soon with something more interesting, So hi, hello and welcome stay tuned and I will speak to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment